Amazing Balloon Adventure in April/May 2018
The balloon season for 2017 has unfortunately come to an end, but we are preparing for 2018 already.
You will have the possibility to books this tour either as “standard tour” as it is described below, or as part of an expedition. This can be a day expedition, or a multi-day itinerary.
If you are a hot air balloon pilot and you would like to sign this flight as pilot in command, then just let us know, because we are also prepared for this case.
In any case, we recommend signing up as soon as possible if you are interested, because due to the short period of time when we run the tours, we have only very limited capacity available. This was a pity for many interested person in the season 2017
Number of participants: min 2 / max 6
Start: 09:00am | Note: the starting time might change on short notice due to the weather condition that day
Duration: 4-6 h
Price: 4.500 nok/person
This is a fantastic possibility to experience something both special and exclusive. Silence, nature, amazing mountain landscapes and unique adventures. With us you will see it all from the air; fascinating, and yet, in totally safe surroundings.
We will pick you up at your hotel and drop you off at the end of the day. The means of transportation to the balloon will depend on the daily weather conditions, but will generally be, where possible, by snowmobile/sledge.
Our collaborator has many years of experience as a Balloon pilot and the company is used to flying in an arctic environment.
The time we spend with flying in the balloon will be around 1-2 hours, and the entire trip is including a preparation of the balloon together with the crew and the total package will give you a whole day trip. We will take care of your requirements and serve warm drinks and a warm field lunch.
The price includes all you need in terms of equipment and warm snowmobile suits. We recommend that you bring a small backpack as well as your own gloves and hat. Also, don’t forget extra batteries for your camera, so that you can document the whole day.
We only have 6 places per day on this very exclusive trip, so don’t delay in signing up, because the tours will rapidly book out.
Further details and small print:
- Due to the complexity of this tour and the special demand involved in the logistics, it’s necessary to apply some special terms, in addition to our normal conditions.
- If the weather is too bad for a balloon ride, but good enough for snowmobile driving, we will still take a tour, and 1.00nok per person will be refunded to you
- Should the weather be too bad for any activity, 3.300nok will be refunded to you
- The event organizer is Spitzbergen Adventures AS. The general conditions of business of Spitzbergen Adventures AS apply.
- As ever, all information contained herein has been compiled to the best of our knowledge and ability. We reserve the right to change the program. We are not liable for any factual or informative errors.
If you are interested in this tour, or have any queries about the programme, don’t delay, click HERE today!