Snowmobile Tour – Isfjord Radio
Number of snowmobiles: min 2 / max 6
Duration: 10 h
Price: 3,900 nok/driver 2,000 nok/passenger
Difficult level: medium
The price includes:
- Snowmobile, including clothes and insurance. Clothes are: a warm suit, helmet, face mask (balaclava), gloves and boots (we recommend you bring your own face mask)
- Pick up/drop off at the Hotel
- A warm lunch at the cosy restaurant Isfjord Radio
- Fuel, Search and Resuce Insurance
- Hot Drinks and Cookies
- All necessary safety equipment
Please note: A car driving licence is legally required!
Isfjord Radio is the perfect trip for anyone who really loves nature and the luxury of a good meal in the middle of nowhere. Here you will find tranquility, history and an amazing view. After we pick you up from your hotel, You are given warm clothes before heading out to the snowmobiles. Then you get an introduction to the handling of the snowmobile. It is easily picked up and prior experience is not necessary.
The trip to Isfjord Radio is approx. 120 km each way and therefore not recommended for young children. We drive through snow covered mountains, long valleys and around the Grønfjord, passing Barentsburg. Of course, there are several stops so you have the ideal chance to take the perfect picture.
If you are interested in this tour, or have any queries about the programme, don’t delay, click HERE today!
Remember, our aim is to give you what YOU want, if you have any special wishes for your trip, don’t hesitate to contact us. Personalising your holiday is what we do best!