2-day Snowmobile Tour – Pyramiden – Glacier
Number of snowmobiles: min 2 / max 6
Duration: 2 days
Price: 9.920 nok/driver
Difficult level: easy to medium
The price includes:
- Snowmobile, including clothes and insurance. Clothes are: a warm suit, helmet, face mask (balaclava), gloves and boots (We recommend you bring your own face mask)
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- A double room at the Russian Hotel in Pyramiden, including all meals
- Hot beverages and cookies
- Fuel, Search and Rescue Insurance
- All necessary safety equipment
Please note: A car driving licence is a legal requirement!
Pyramiden is approx. 120 km away from Longyearbyen. This Russian city was closed down in 1998 and has been a ghost town ever since. After we pick you up from your hotel, we supply you with warm clothes and head out to the snowmobiles. There you get an introduction to the handling of the vehicles. It is very easily picked up and you don’t need any prior experience.
The trip to Pyramiden via the east coast shows many of the most beautiful aspects of our island. We will see glaciers, impressive mountains, fjord ice, history all around and with a little luck – polar bears. Since this tour has a duration of two days, it offers to us plenty of time to explore the area and fit in many spontaneous stops.
If you are interested in this tour, or have any queries about the programme, don’t delay, click HERE today!
Remember, our aim is to give you what YOU want, if you have any special wishes for your trip, don’t hesitate to contact us. Personalising your holiday is what we do best!